I have a very small collection of watercolor paint. However, with this trick, I can create a full set of watercolors, simply by using brush pens.
What you’ll need
A container with water
Ziplock bag or other plastic surface.
Turn Ink into Watercolor
1. Color with your brush pen onto the ziplock bag.
2. Dunk your paintbrush in the water, and mix the wet brush onto the ink on the ziplock bag.
3. You now have watercolor paint, made from the brush pen ink!
Color on the ziplock bag with your brush pen.
Add water to create watercolor paint!
Write with your paintbrush.
Brush Pen Watercolor Effect
1. Dunk a paintbrush in the water. Paint the water onto your ziplock bag.
2. Take your brush pen and color on top of the water on the ziplock.
3. Your brush pen tip now contains water. If you write, it will look like watercolor.
Add water to the ziplock.
Mix your brush pen in the water.
The tip will look lightened. This means there is water inside.