I have a very small collection of watercolor paint. However, with this trick, I can create a full set of watercolors, simply by using brush pens.
What you’ll need
- A paintbrush
- A container with water
- Brush pens
- Ziplock bag or other plastic surface.
Turn Ink into Watercolor
1. Color with your brush pen onto the ziplock bag.
2. Dunk your paintbrush in the water, and mix the wet brush onto the ink on the ziplock bag.
3. You now have watercolor paint, made from the brush pen ink!
Brush Pen Watercolor Effect
1. Dunk a paintbrush in the water. Paint the water onto your ziplock bag.
2. Take your brush pen and color on top of the water on the ziplock.
3. Your brush pen tip now contains water. If you write, it will look like watercolor.